Disclaimer: Some postings contain other author's material. All such material is used here for fair use and discussion purposes.

Friday, April 6, 2012

I Am - Scriptures about who God is


Ge. 15:1 I am your shield.
Ge. 26:24 I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Ge. 28:13 I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac.
Ex. 3:6  I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.
Ex. 3:14 I AM WHO I AM.
Ex. 15:26 I am the LORD, who heals you.
Ex. 20:2 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Ex. 22:27 I am compassionate.
Ex. 31:13 I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
Le. 20:24 I am the LORD your God, who has set you apart from the nations.
Is. 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
Is. 43:3 For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Is. 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.
Is. 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.
Is. 43:25 I am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.
Is. 44:6 I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
Is. 44:24 I am the LORD, who has made all things.
Is. 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.
Is. 48:17 I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.
Is. 49:23 I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed.
Is. 51:15 For I am the LORD your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar — the LORD Almighty is his name.
Jer. 3:12 I am merciful, I will not be angry for ever.
Jer. 9:24 I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight.
Je. 24:7 I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Je. 32:27 I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
Zec. 10:6 I am the LORD their God and I will answer them.
Mal. 1:14 I am a great king, and my name is to be feared among the nations.
Mt. 11:29 I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jn. 6:35 I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
Jn. 8:12 I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
Jn. 8:58 I tell you the truth, before Abraham was born, I am!
Jn. 10:9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.
Jn. 11:25 I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.
Jn. 14:6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jn. 14:10 I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me.
Jn. 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
Re. 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
Re. 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Re. 22:16 I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.
Re. 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment