Disclaimer: Some postings contain other author's material. All such material is used here for fair use and discussion purposes.

Monday, May 7, 2012

A response to my email to my pastor

I sent an email to my pastor, which you can read on May 1st blog entry. I also copied it to Jim Tharp, who was my first pastor when we moved to Bozeman in 1990. Here's Jim's reply:



Rich,

Ah! My dear brother, thank you for sharing your faith -- your optimism, hope, anticipation -- about what God is going to do! I share this hope, and believe with you that we who pray should allow the Spirit to come upon our praying with a greater confidence in being heard when we ask for Great and Mighty things, Demonstrations of His Spirit in power, Outpourings of the Holy Spirit.
I, too, believe we should have some "All-night prayer meetings," and will make the proposals to the Fremonts, McMurrays, Hostlers, Marian and others beyond our normal group. Thank you, brother! What an encouragement your email is. So delighted to hear of a "breakthrough" spiritually for your dear wife.

May God bless you both!

With much love and appreciation,

Pastor Jim Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment