The first recommendation was At The Cross, which I wrote in July 2013. (Audio link)
I hope you enjoy it and share it.
Lyrics:
[Verse 1]
[Verse 1]
E
You offered up your life for me
C#m7
You offered up your life for me
C#m7
torn and bruised so that I might be healed
A2
A2
Your blood poured out, grace on grace on grace
The cross is where I find your heart
the cross is where I find my life
and here I stand, dressed in garments white as snow
[Chorus]
The cross is where I find your heart
the cross is where I find my life
and here I stand, dressed in garments white as snow
[Chorus]
A2
At the cross
At the cross
E
I find grace
I find grace
A2
I am cleansed
I am cleansed
E
At the cross
[Verse 2]
It’s the mercy of a loving God
It’s your graciousness lord Jesus Christ
That you would come, and give your life for me
In the splendor of your holiness
In the wonder of your majesty
I am undone, by the one who so loves me
[Chorus]
At the cross
At the cross
[Verse 2]
It’s the mercy of a loving God
It’s your graciousness lord Jesus Christ
That you would come, and give your life for me
In the splendor of your holiness
In the wonder of your majesty
I am undone, by the one who so loves me
[Chorus]
At the cross
I find grace
I am cleansed
At the cross
I am cleansed
At the cross
At the cross
I find grace
I am cleansed
At the cross
[Bridge]
I find grace
I am cleansed
At the cross
[Bridge]
C#m7
By grace I have victory
By grace I have victory
A2
grace is my liberty
grace is my liberty
E B
grace greater than my sin
grace greater than my sin
C#m7
Grace is my hope and peace
Grace is my hope and peace
A
grace is the pow’r in me
grace is the pow’r in me
E B
grace is alive in me
[Chorus]
At the cross
I find grace
I am cleansed
At the cross
grace is alive in me
[Chorus]
At the cross
I find grace
I am cleansed
At the cross
No comments:
Post a Comment