Disclaimer: Some postings contain other author's material. All such material is used here for fair use and discussion purposes.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Dear fundamentalists of all religions... John Fugelsang

Found on FB. 

You can be sure that when the Left discusses Christianity they will not even come close. John Fugelsang thinks he's being clever, but this is just dumb. 





Aside from the obvious error of speaking for God, Mr. Fugelsang simply makes up the idea that everything God created He likes, no matter what subsequently happens with that creation or what it does. 

Let's substitute some other things and see just how dumb this is.

"If I didn't like pedophiles I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like men I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like earthquakes I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like racists I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like diseases I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like capitalism I wouldn't have created it in every civilization in history."

"If I didn't like murderers I wouldn't have created them in every civilization in history."

No comments:

Post a Comment