Disclaimer: Some postings contain other author's material. All such material is used here for fair use and discussion purposes.

Friday, June 8, 2018

More thoughts from an 80 year old - reflections from the 1980s

6/10/85 - Be still and know I am God. Your guidance is for one day at a time. The future you could not bear otherwise. I am with you and you will have the necessary strength. All is secondary to My plan. Have more faith.

8/29/85 - Praise and thanksgiving are to be used every day. Love more. Be cheerful and happy in the Lord at all times. I am directing your paths. Be obedient.


2/15/86 - Can you not wait with me for one hour? Remember, I prayed all night to my Father? It doesn't have to be on your knees. You can read My word. Read and meditate on John 17. Vs. 11: "That they may be one."

  • one in spirit
  • one in unity
  • one in love
  • one in desire
  • one in purpose

vs. 17: Thy word is truth.
vs. 19: Sanctified in truth.
vs. 22: Christ has given us sanctified glory.
vs. 23: God loves us as much as He loves Jesus. "Perfected" spiritual maturity - complete.
vs. 24: Jesus wants us with Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment