Disclaimer: Some postings contain other author's material. All such material is used here for fair use and discussion purposes.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Pete Swimm's last week May 26 through June 3, 2017 - By Jeannette Swimm

6/10/17

What I am going to tell you about Pete's last week is mostly from the Lord through scriptures and thoughts put into my mind and a dream and visions Pete received.

First Pete wanted me to thank you and also my family and I want to thank you for many, many prayers and the wonderful loving support, especially during these last three years.

Acts 13:36 "For David after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell asleep and was laid unto his fathers." I believe this applies to all of us.

The Lord blessed us with peace and comfort through His preparing and helping us through this most difficult and heartbreaking last week of Pete's life.

Friday evening I opened my Bible at random and came across the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Just before this He said to Martha -----

John 11:25 and 26: "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and life, he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.
Believeth thou this?"

This was confirmed on Sunday in "Our Daily Bread" devotional. Also in this devotion on Sunday was--- Ps. 116:15: "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." Pete loves the Lord and is a faithful servant.

In the middle of the night I heard in my mind---- Job 1: 21b "The Lord gave and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the the name of the Lord." I received this scripture first in the middle of night when my Mom was put on life support in Jan. 1988.

My Mom loved and grew red Azaleas. Peggy gave me a red Azalea several years ago for Mother's Day. It never has bloomed again UNTIL earlier this year. I thought of my mom and wondered if she was sending a message of love from heaven. About two weeks ago I again got a red bud on this same
plant. I like to believe my Mom is sending love, peace and comfort from Heaven to me.

Pete had a dream. He wasn't here. He was some place else. He looked ahead and he saw busy, happy and joyful people. He didn't recognize anyone, but they were not strangers. The next evening he opened his eyes and had a vision. He saw a white light. He said he wanted to see his family
one last time. l believe he was waiting for his son Lee and daughter-in-law, They live in Madison, WI. and they didn't get here in time.

The next day he opened his eyes and saw three beings, not human, sitting on three chairs. He felt like they were waiting for him.

During the night he felt a soft touch on his shoulder. This gave him comfort.

The most amazing thing to me. I was sitting with him on Friday and he said he saw two white circles of light on our white plastic chair. I said they were his ministering angels. Heb. 1:14 "Are they not all ministering saints sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation." I asked the Lord if I could see them? But they were only for Pete.

We all need to pray, talk to and listen to the Lord. We all need to be observant to things around us to know and understand what the Lord is telling us. I believe the Lord uses our lives, the good, the bad and the ugly, to influence people around us for His own purpose.

I Thes 5:18 "In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ concerning you. I can truly and honestly thank, praise, bless, magnify and glorify the Lord for taking Pete to Heaven to be with Him.


Jeanette Swimm
6278 Pleasant street
Manhattan, Mt. 59741

No comments:

Post a Comment